Our Policies, Terms, and Legal Stuff
First of all, thanks for using our site - it's greatly appreciated.
Here's our fine print which we've tried to make clear, fair and readable.
We do our best to deserve your trust by being transparent, by being open about who we are, and keeping an open mind to your feedback.
- We are Requira Consulting Limited, trading as Requira.
- Our registered office is at The Knoll Business Centre, Unit W8A, 325-327 Old Shoreham Road, Hove. BN3 7GS, United Kingdom.
- We are registered in England and Wales under company number 8128682.
- We can be contacted here.
TL;DR: We are privacy-focused, we respect your privacy, and recognise that your data is yours.
- Your data is private and keeping it that way is important to us. So, we make every effort to collect only the information we need from you. We also promise we never sell your data: never have, never will.
- For visitors, we do not collect any personal data - even for website analytics. If you decide to create an account or contact us, we ask for the bare minimum.
- We do use a limited set of third-party services that are necessary for our site to function. We have deliberately chosen services which are based in the European Union, share our view on privacy, and comply with GDPR.
TL;DR: This sets out our rules that you need to follow to use our site and access our content. It protects you, our community of visitors and account users, and us.
- Access to our site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue our site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice.
- Original intellectual property on our site is owned by Requira Consulting and may not be copied or re-used, adapted, modified or otherwise distributed without our permission. We reserve all rights.
- The content on our site does not constitute advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only. Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before taking any action.
- We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of our site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
Our Comment Policy
TL;DR: Whilst we ❤️ comments, we all know what a cesspit they can be. So we have a strict policy to keep them useful and to stop it degenerating into negativity.
- Be kind to each other, always add to the conversation, and be relevant.
- Any comments that are off-topic, are promotional, are threatening, or breach this policy will not be tolerated.
This is just a summary. Here's our full comment policy.
For your reference so we're all on the same page:
- Account means your electronic identity that is required to access and/or use certain areas and features of our site. This applies if you chose to sign up to our site.
- Content means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of our site.
- Personal Data means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. Here, it covers the personal data (e.g. your name and your email address) that you give to us via our site.
- Site means requira.com.
- We / Us / Our / Service / Services means Requira Consulting who operates this site.